We have built a team of professionals whose vision, skill and passion for detail make us a unique firm. We are committed to developing strong relationships with our clients, partners and the communities we serve. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/Incentive program
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan/Cafeteria Plan
- Continuing Professional Education
- Professional Organization Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
We currently have the following position available.
If you are a Plumbing Designer looking for a new challenge – please read on! HSR Associates, Inc. is a leading Architectural Engineering and Interior Design firm in La Crosse Wisconsin. We are looking to add YOU to our team. We specialize in health care, K-12 education, and a variety of state owned projects including higher education, military facilities and offices. Sounds pretty exciting doesn’t it?
What you will be doing:
- Design plumbing systems for commercial buildings using Revit,
- Create plumbing calculations,
- Submit plumbing drawings & specifications for state review & approval,
- Create project specifications including sizing and selecting materials, fixtures and equipment.
- Perform field verification confirming as-built conditions/existing conditions, identifying any code deficiencies, and evaluation of existing plumbing systems.
What you need for this position:
- LEED AP Certification and knowledge with sustainable design emphasis is highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of Revit MEP software is required.
- Proficient in current versions of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you:
We are a creative, professional and fun place to work! We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including: 401k with a company matching program, health (with a health savings account), dental and vision insurance, cafeteria plan, vacation and sick leave. AA /EOE. Recruiters, please no calls.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your information!