We have built a team of professionals whose vision, skill and passion for detail make us a unique firm. We are committed to developing strong relationships with our clients, partners and the communities we serve. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/Incentive program
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible Benefits Plan/Cafeteria Plan
- Continuing Professional Education
- Professional Organization Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
We currently have the following positions available.
HVAC and Plumbing Designer
Are you an experienced HVAC designer or an experienced Plumbing Designer/Engineer looking for a change? Why not join our excellent team of engineers and designers? If you have experience designing systems for commercial buildings, have great problem solving skills, enjoy working in a fun team environment, then you will be a great fit for these positions.
What will you be doing?
- Design plumbing or HVAC systems for commercial buildings using Revit,
- Create plumbing or HVAC calculations,
- Submit drawings & specifications for state review & approval,
- Create project specifications including sizing and selecting materials, fixtures and equipment.
- Perform field verification confirming as-built conditions/existing conditions, identifying any code deficiencies, and evaluation of existing systems.
What do you need for this position?
- Proficient knowledge of Revit MEP software
- Proficient in current versions of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
Who are we?
HSR Associates, Inc. is a leading Architectural Engineering and Interior Design firm in La Crosse Wisconsin. We specialize in health care, K-12 education, and a variety of state owned projects including higher education, military facilities and offices. Sounds pretty exciting doesn’t it?
What’s in it for you?
We are a creative, professional and fun place to work! We offer a competitive salary that will commensurate with education, experience and abilities.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your information!