We have built a team of professionals whose vision, skill and passion for detail make us a unique firm. We are committed to developing strong relationships with our clients, partners and the communities we serve. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us your resume.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid Remote Work
- Bonus/Incentive program
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible Benefits Plan/Cafeteria Plan
- Continuing Professional Education
- Professional Organization Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
We currently have the following positions available: Plumbing Designer and Architect.
- Design plumbing systems for commercial buildings using Revit,
- Create plumbing calculations,
- Create project specifications including sizing and selecting materials, fixtures and equipment.
- Perform field verification confirming as-built conditions/existing conditions, identifying any code deficiencies, and evaluation of existing plumbing systems.
- Research, plan, design and manage architectural projects for clients.
- Generate and communicate architectural design concepts.
- Prepare cost estimate and contracts.
- Generate and manage architectural design and the production drawing process.
HSR Associates, Inc. is a leading Architectural Engineering and Interior Design firm in La Crosse Wisconsin. We specialize in health care, K-12 education, and a variety of state owned projects including higher education, military facilities and offices. We are a creative, professional and fun place to work! We offer a competitive salary that will commensurate with education, experience and abilities.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your information!